jueves, 20 de agosto de 2009

blog de nick jonas



Posted July 2009

Hello from somewhere in the United States. I hope your summers are off to a great start! We’ve been very busy with the launch and promotion of our new CD "Lines, Vines and Trying Times", and of course the North American Leg of our world tour. It has been great seeing all of you in the different cities thus far.

In June, I had the honor of being part of the Children's Congress and testifying before a Senate committee on Capitol Hill about diabetes. It is important to let people know how vital it is to get funding for the research we need to find a cure for diabetes. It was also an honor to not only attend but speak on behalf of so many kids with diabetes.

My new TV commercial for Bayer's CONTOUR meter also launched in June. In it I talk about one of my Simple Wins, if you haven't seen it yet, you can check it out right here on the home page.

With it being summer, I hope that many of you are taking advantage of the diabetes camps that are available. Diabetes camps are a great thing and can be very helpful in teaching tips to properly manage your diabetes. Speaking of camp, we are going to be filming Camp Rock 2 in the upcoming months. It should be fun and I'm looking forward to seeing everyone again. Of course there will be some new surprises that I can't tell you about yet.

Congrats to last month’s winner of Bayer’s Express Your Simple Win contest.… I’m really inspired hearing about all of your Simple Wins. It is nice to see how so many people can be touched by so many different things…

My Simple Win this month – performing each night on tour

-Nick


creditos :http://nickssimplewins.com/how-nick-wins.php

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario